Ford Transit is offered with two powertrains, is capable of towing large loads up to 6,800 pounds and carrying up to 4,530 pounds in payload. Its suspension is tuned to deliver a comfortable, quality ride that you’ll appreciate during daily commutes; and it feels planted enough despite its narrow tires.
- 3.5-liter V6 that provides 275 horsepower and 262 lb-ft of torque
- Twin turbocharged 3.5-liter V6 that provides 310 horsepower and 410 lb-ft of torque
- Both engines are paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission
- 14-15/19 mpg city/highway with its base engine
Rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive is available
Adventure Package: Cargo van or crew van that seat five
- Bundles together all-wheel drive, the 3.5-liter turbocharged V6, a rear limited-slip differential, a heavy-duty front axle, and privacy glass.